Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
• Train Security employees in all Resort regulations and all factors affecting the operations of the Resort. Fire prevention and safety procedures, basic fire fighting, life saving techniques, preservation of crime scene and evidence, actions, duties and powers where crime is detected, action in crisis situations, report writing, public relations and psychology.
• Supervise the daily processing in distribution of security reports to the Management.
• Keep all records and report concerning security matters and Resort businesses confidential.
• Fully trained and prepared for all emergency situations as per procedures.
• Evaluate on a continuing basis the possible threat to Security.
• In close coordination with engineering department, to conduct regular preventive maintenance of all safety equipment.
• Review Security logbook daily and takes action if needed, informs Security Manager.
• Maintain a monthly overview of vacation and public holiday balance of all security staff.
-In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ year in a position of direct responsibility in a similar role.
- You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Arabic speaking skills would be an added advantage.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.
About Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts:
At Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunities and as an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 colleagues, we are represented in 23 countries with 76 hotels, resorts and Nile cruisers currently in operation. More than 30 properties are planned or under construction. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, we are passionate about delivering premium service andculinary enjoyment – all with a personal touch and live to our brand promise of Natural Enjoyment for our guests.