- You will already have experience as an MSO holding a lengthy position as a Team Leader, be fully competent in carrying out security risk assessments on board commercial vessels with acute attention to detail, including the necessary communication skills to gain confidence amongst the Master, crew and your fellow team members.
- Highly capable of producing daily and post transit reports, with clarity, brevity and in a timely and professional manner ensuring you keep the Operations team informed of any changes or updates on a 24hr basis.
- Responsible for continuous ongoing training and personnel appraisals of your team members which will include UK and foreign national MSO's.
- Advising on anti-piracy security precautions in line with BMP4, including the implementation of necessary anti-piracy drills, whilst transiting through the HRA.
- Ex-UK armed services min 5 years and min 2 hostile operational tours
- Experience as a Team Leader
- SSO/MSO qualified
- MFC Certified
- Seaman's Discharge Book and Seaman's Card
- Clean CRB
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical
- Yellow Fever Vaccination