Employer: SOS International, LLC.
Location : Overseas - Kosovo
Requisition Number 1-141006-3445
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Personnel Security Specialist to support a contract with work located in the Balkans and Eastern Europe.
Essential Job Duties:
• Manage, supervise, and perform work in developing, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for the process of security clearances
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for security access program systems
• Manage the Personnel Security Program including maintaining a collateral security roster, performing, and ensuring the proper destruction of classified material, managing classified programs, issuing courier orders, producing and issuing security badges, and processing initial and periodic security clearance actions through OPM and DSS using e-QIP
• Prepare courier orders, verify individual security clearance information through JPAS, maintain hard-copy and automated security clearance access rosters to ensure rapid location, identification, and retrieval of an individual's security clearance information
• Support the Security Manager in executing security briefings, reports, and other ways
• Research documents and make recommendations to update and streamline security processes and procedures
• Analyze, enhance, customize, maintain, and document applications to manage classified holdings
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• Four years of experience and training in personnel security
• Working knowledge of Executive Order 12968
• Demonstrated familiarity with national, DIA, and Army security regulatory requirements
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
• Work environment is often stressful and detail-oriented.
How To Apply:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.