Location: Saudi Arabia
The Global Services Group of Leidos is seeking a Personal Protective Detail (PPD) Advisor-Instructor to support a program in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The PPD Advisor-Instructor will participate in education and training needs analysis and instructional systems design, provide recommendations for program improvements and enhancements, and conduct PPD instructor training. The PPD Advisor-Instructor must be a subject matter expert in all aspects of personal protective details for high profile leaders and have experience in development and delivery of related education and training programs.
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 10 + years of relevant military, civilian law enforcement, or industry experience with at least five (5) years of direct involvement in PPD programs.
• 5+ years of experience as an instructor in a professional military education, law enforcement, or civil education and training.
• Experience in the employment of Systems Approach to Training and the Instructional Systems Design Methodology.
• Skilled in the Adult Learning Model.
• Experienced platform instructor with capability and experience in curriculum development and course structure and outlines.
• Former Academic Leadership role in a major training and education center, school, or College with a background applying the latest academic governance best practices.
• High degree of cultural adaptability and flexibility.
• Prior Middle East Experience desirable.
Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.