Location: Hong Kong
In line with the Richemont security strategy and objectives, the Regional Security Operations Managers position is responsible in leading and strengthening the regions physical and operational security function, through group and regional initiatives and directives; driven by a systematic application of security risk management and industry best practice standards. The position requires a forward thinker, proven experience in the ability to articulate to and positively influencing key stakeholders in the adaption and implementation of security tasks, projects, programs and events within the Region. The position represents/assist the Regional Head of Security and Security Managers on a case-by-case basis and in their absence.
- Be the first point of contact of local security structures for Markets under the area of responsibility
- Ensure a proactive follow-up for Markets under responsibility of: operational measures, projects, incident reporting, roll-out of Directives, key events, audit action, reviews and plans
- Provide support on challenging projects and assist to solve and resolve complex issues
- Direct and develop the specifications, standards, guidelines, policies and procedures and implement existing ones within the Region
- Ensure a business enabling collaboration between all stakeholders (Richemont Security, Richemont Local functions, Local brands, external suppliers)
- Organize/support induction programs for new security positions and on-the-job trainings for existing security structure
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology – update management on threats and risks that could negatively affect/impact the company’s business.
- Lead the periodical reviews and security risk assessments to determine the potential risk exposure and required mitigation measures; enhancements to meet the prescribed standards.
- Support the implementation of Richemont Security Boutiques Directives
- Review and/or implement Richemont construction, build and technical specifications
- Advise the Brand Manager/Store planner on construction, security build and technical measures
- Advise on and develop security risk assessments, validate security concepts, designs and suppliers submissions
- Review security concepts with the insurance risk assessors (if required)
Head Office, RCS platform, Distribution and Warehousing Centres
- Ensure that security levels and standards comply with Richemont and local standards and requirements
- Support the creation of Security Operational Procedure for each main location
- Advise on and develop security risk assessments, validate security concepts, designs and suppliers Submissions
- Advise on and develop security risk assessments, security measures/concepts for key events
- Review and validate security concepts for events
- Align and proactive collaboration between the various stakeholders (Local Security Manager, Brand Security Manager, Local Brand)
- Manage insurance declarations
- Manage events according the directives and acknowledged industry best practice
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree or above
- Board certified ASIS CPP or PSP holder an advantage
- Demonstrated minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience with sizeable multi-national companies, working within a regional role.
- Experienced in developing effective process flows, Security risk assessment, analysis
- Multi dimensional approach to dealing with complex problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership, ability to direct and influence management
- Proven ability to quickly and maturely assimilate information, derive appropriate solutions and make critical /key decisions
- Manages well in a diverse, matrix organization; gets the most and best out of people, communicates and established clear goals; combined with the ability to work independently when required.
- Business savvy; legal, financial, project management skills and knowledge
- Energized by tough challenges, adds personnel wisdom and experience to drive positive outcomes, challenges and works through conflicts.
- Stong negotiation, presentation skills and communication skills; proven record in providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Languages: Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English (both oral and written)