Employer: Hitachi Consulting Corporation
This position is responsible for all global security risk management policies, protocols, plans and initiatives for HCC worldwide. And is responsible for strategic, operational and tactical risk and security management, aligning risk mitigation and crisis management strategies to company corporate policies and business interests.
Job Responsibilities:The design, implementation and execution of incident management plans for business critical operations and locations.
All aspects of security risk management including:
o Security Surveys and Audits
o Travel Security Policy and Program
o Facility Security Policy and Program
o Crisis Management support
o Scopes of work for security-related personnel
o Security Training
o Risk and Threat Assessments and Mitigation
o Vendor & Supplier Management
· Advising the company executive officers on strategic risk issues, providing solutions to enable safe and productive business.
· Supporting company business and project leaders, and proposal managers, by providing advice and guidance on how projects may be designed to mitigate or avoid risk, while meeting goals and objectives.
· Designing security scopes of work and assessing security subcontractor proposals to support the company in identifying security needs, seeking subcontractors, and assessing their capabilities.
· Has the lead role in advising HCC Leadership on risk and security related issues, providing security awareness and incident management training, and playing a lead role as a senior technical advisor for crisis management.
· Providing threat analysis and reviews on program and project security requirements.
· Liaising with external government and civil groups in order to leverage their knowledge, capabilities and resources in support of the company’s interests.
· Coordinates operational matters, as needed, with HR, Facilities, IT Security, etc., and with outside law enforcement agencies to ensure that threats, risks, and losses are identified, evaluated, prioritized and acted upon in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for the development of the department budget and execution of the AOP.
Other Skills, Knowledge or Abilities
· 7 + Years’ Experience in Corporate Security
· Expertise in Executive Protection
· Expertise in Travel Risk Management
· Undergraduate or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) as an equivalent desired
· MS Office Suite, and Outlook to complete reports, analysis, memos, e-mails, policy and procedures, etc.
· Excellent Verbal and Written communications to communicate with all levels of associates, management, and vendors. Conduct training both one on one and class room environments.
· Strong decision making skills to quickly determine an action and execute that action during an emergency incident.
· Interpersonal skills to provide superior service to associates and build rapport with their immediate team and facility management. Additionally, be able to interface and work with Federal/State/County/city emergency personnel, vendors, visitors, and auditors. To include interactions with foreign officials in the course of the duties of the office.
· Be able to prioritize and multi task projects, incidents, and investigations.
Willing and able to travel up to 55% of the year.
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.